Monday, October 8, 2012

My New Source of Inspiration

   
 My brother emailed me a video a few months ago about Annette Larkins and it changed my life for the better.  Sure, I've always exercised, eaten my veggies and lived a pretty healthy life, but like most people, every now and then I need a new shot of inspiration.  Annette has given me that.  This beautiful woman who eats only fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds appears to be in her thirties.  Her penchant for uncooked foods has helped her maintain a size 4 figure, beautiful skin and plenty of vitality.  The shocker?  Annette is actually 70-years old!  Take a look at this video to see how Annette has managed to adhere to a raw vegan diet since the 1960's. 
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/ageless-woman
  Annette's healthy lifestyle has certainly helped improve mine.  Yes, I still eat fish, poultry and other cooked foods but have added many more organic fruits and veggies to my diet.   I am also eating more nuts, seeds and dried fruits.  My family has benefited from this dietary shift as well.  Here's what I served the kids for dinner tonight. 
 
 
 
 We may not be raw vegans, but we are eating healthier than ever before!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment